World Trade Expo 2023
All India Association of Industries (AIAI) is pleased to invite your participation for the 4th edition of WORLD TRADE EXPO (WTE 2023) from October 3 – 4, 2023 focusing on Trade, Technology and Tourism at the Expo Center, World Trade Center Mumbai in association with World Trade Center Mumbai, one of our flagship events that we have been successfully doing for past several years. With the renewed and rebooted enthusiasm post the pandemic against new opportunities, we aim to provide you a promising networking platform and window to promote your country, products, technology and services to the vast and vibrant Indian market.
WTE 2023 edition focusses on the role of technology as the key factor that would revolutionise as to how trade across the world operates, making global tourism more sustainable and resilient. It will be a great platform for the MSMEs to understand your country better, explore your markets, identify investment opportunities, and to discuss trade facilitation measures, including tariffs, regulations, and infrastructure.
WTE 2023 is a unique programme with a view to provide a Diplomatic Platform for Consulates/ Embassies/State Governments to showcase opportunities in trade and investment in their respective countries/states.
It will provide members of trade, industry, Consulates and Embassies an opportunity to interact with your trade counterparts to get access to vast trade potential in your state and thereby help to create conducive environment to accelerate bilateral trade. You can exhibit catalogues, publications or other promotional materials, articles featuring the potential in above.
Alongside the expo, there will be sessions on current topics that will deliberate on Trade, Technology,
Tourism, Investments and Joint Ventures. A B2B lounge is also being provided at the Expo. The
expo timings will be 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
tourism, manufacturing, services, education, technology collaboration and so on.
World Trade Expo 2019
World Trade Expo 2019 provides a platform to meet, connect and explore investment opportunities from representatives of 30 countries, 50+ foreign business houses with operations in India and MSMEs from five Indian States. The participating countries will have key trade officials from Embassies, Consulates and Trade Offices to present on Trade and Investment Opportunities in their countries, while foreign business houses will showcase how they were able to integrate MSMEs into global value chains. MSMEs will display their products and services which are export ready. The Expo is open to business enterprises from all prominent sectors in Manufacturing, Agri & Food Processing as well as Services.
World Trade Expo 2019 will create new avenues for MSMEs, women entrepreneurs and start-ups to explore and interact with a view to tap the vast unexplored markets and seek potential buyers and collaborators.
The Expo will feature an exhibition, business-to-business meetings and country presentations.
Manufacturing : Power/Energy | Health | Mechanical | Electrical | Textile | Pharmaceutical | Chemical
Agri & Food Processing : Fruits | Vegetables | Agri-Processing
Services : Education | Finance | IT | Logistics | Media | Tourism | Weather Forecast
- Consulate General of Islamic Rep. of Afghanistan
- Afghanistan – Ababil Trading Company
- AKBARI BROTHERS Ltd.
- Indo – Afghan Dry Fruit
- HS Rugs
- Consulate General and Trade Centre of the Argentine Republic in Mumbai
- Bangladesh Deputy High Commission Mumbai
- Hatil Complex Ltd.
- Monno Ceramic
- Hashem Foods Ltd.
- The Wallonia Export-investment Agency
- Automatic Systems
- Dokeos E-learning
- Botswana Trade and Investment Centre
- Botswana High Commission
- Consulate General of Brazil
- Boneng transmission India pvt Ltd.
- West India New Sailing Service LLP
- Davitex International Trading Pvt Ltd.
- Air China Limited
- Commercial office of Ecuador in Mumbai
- The Commercial Office at the Embassy of Egypt in Delhi
- Ethiopia-land Of Origin
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Consulate of the Rep. of Gabon
- Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia
- Italian Trade Agency Mumbai
- Tech Market Services Corridor
- Resorts World Genting
- Malaysian Investment Development Authority (Mida)
- Malaysia Airlines
- Consulate General of the Rep. of Mauritius
- Air Mauritius Ltd.
- Velogic India Pvt. Ltd.
- SBM bank
- Polish Investment and Trade Agency
- Qatar Free Zones Authority
- South African Consulate General Mumbai
- South Africa – First Rand Bank
- Consulate General of the Dem Soc Rep. of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan Airlines
- Basilur Tea
- Spa Ceylon Luxury Ayurveda
- Taipei World Trade Center (TAITRA)
- Taiwan Product Center
- Thai Trade Center Mumbai
- Hindsiam Bevs Private Limited
- High Commission of Uganda
- Earth Networks
- Amersey Realtors Pvt. Ltd.
World Trade Expo 2019 Participating Indian States:
Maharashtra | Goa | Rajasthan | Gujarat | Odisha